Forum Ireland

Forum of expats in Ireland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Ireland Spouse Visa

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by waseemahmed, Nov 25, 2011.

1. waseemahmed

waseemahmed New Member

City:
    rawalpindi
    Living In:
    Pakistan
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    english, urdu
    Hi I need some information. My cousin married in pakistan 10 years ago and then she moved to ireland with her husband. she spent 5 years in ireland with her husband and kids. Her kids got ireland passport and she has stamp4. Suddenly she take divorce from her husband and start living alone with her kids in ireland. Now our family want that we do marriage in pakistan and go there in ireland.
    Please i need information that can I stay with her in ireland on spouse visa. Our marriage will be original and we will spend our whole life inshaALLAH.
    Information only that can we stay there?...because she got divorced before 5 months.
    Can she marriage again after 5 months her divorces because of her kids and herself and after marriage she can apply spouse visa for me to stay together in ireland?

i am waiting for your response please

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    I would recommend starting with the EasyExpat guide to Dublin which covers the basic steps to becoming an expat in Ireland. Your complication seems quite complicated and you should consulate your nearest Irish consulate. They will be able to offer information on the required documentation and requirements. You may also look into hiring an immigration attorney. Though expensive, they offer you the best chance of a successful application. Best of luck & let us know about your process!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...