Forum Immigration USA

Forum of expats in the Immigration USA: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN How can I alert us immigration

Discussion in 'Immigration USA' started by azerty, Apr 10, 2007.

1. azerty

azerty New Member

City:
    France
    Hi,

I like to help my sister who fall in love a immigrant benefit of false marriage. I think his love was a sham. Because, he has married a us citizen for getting permanent green card in 2003 and enter in Usa in 2006. After that he has moved to Florida. And now he plan to move again to Utah for living with my sister. Before this marriage he has devorced by mutual aggrement his first wife which her he has had 2 children. I know he use her only for sex and his convenance personnal. His promess is he will married with her after he will devorce his us citizen. He has also promised his first wife for immigrate to Usa. My sister is french citizen. She can not live clandestinely in Usa.
    Help her please.
    How can I help her What can I do? Urgent please. Thank you for her.

2. polskasweetie

polskasweetie Addicted member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Filipino (PH)
    Languages:
    English, Tagalog, bit of Polish
    Cases like this are highly advised to seek professional legal assistance.