Forum United Arab Emirates

Forum of expats in the United Arab Emirates: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help Needed Comound Rental Prices Jeddah

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by lostintransit, Mar 14, 2007.

1. lostintransit

lostintransit New Member

Hi, I am looking for a western-style compound in Jeddah and will need a 1 bedroom/studio type apartment/flat (furnished), preferably with a decent social scene (if that is possible!!) and facilities. What quality of accommodation could I expect to obtain with a monthly housing allowance of SAR 3,825 (SAR 45,900 p/a). Many Thanks :)

2. saafar

saafar New Member

City:
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Dude,

i'm from malaysia and looking for compound living too, i want to share for 6 months. If you wanna share a unit so that rental can be cheaper, give me a buzz at saafar@gmail.com.

Anybody got other great idea?

P.S.I promise i'll bring PS2 and i'll buy a LCD TV.