Forum Immigration France

Forum of expats in Immigration France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help a guy and a girl stay together.

Discussion in 'Immigration France' started by Thots, May 21, 2017.

1. Thots

Thots New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    French, English
    My name's thomas and I'm a 23 y.o frenchman. My girlfriend, Qing, is Chinese and we met in China. She's just finished her studies abroad in England and I was there as well, and her visa is about to end. We've been together for some time and we want to stay together. What is the best way for me to have her come to france and live there with me, visa-wise or work permit-wise? She doesn't speak French fluently. She hasn't had a job offer yet. She doesn't have much money and her parents can't support her much (he just finished paying for her studies and her mother died long ago). I need her. I love her. She can't go back to China, she loves it in the west! She loves the French countryside. China's hard to live in and get out of, she'll never have a life she'd want to have there. I can provide a free roof and food for her, but how do I get her to be... legal there?! Please, help me find a way to let her stay. I beg you, please, please help me.
    S'il vous plait