Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Great 30 sq.meter apnt to rent -Paris

Discussion in 'Paris' started by Michelle, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Michelle

Michelle Member

Apartment
    great 30 sq.meter apnt to rent (ASAP UNTIL sept 16 or later- this is negotiable) in the 15th arrondissement in Paris, fully furnished, separate kitchen and bathroom, very convenient location, near metro and bus, lots of great stores/supermarkets within walking distance, price negotiable. Please email me at michellegoldber@aol.com.

[%sig%]

2. 0

0 Guest

flat in paris

hello, my name is juliet, i'm 21, from england. i'm a student studying textiles, and looking for a flat in paris from the beginning of september. as part of my university course i'm working in paris from 2nd sept untill mid december, the only problem is i have no-where to live! i'm looking for a room/flat from about 350-450euroes/month. i'm friendly, and easy going, and i hope the flat is still available. let me know soon! thankyou, jules.
    p.s. my phone number is 0044 1189 619173 or 0044 7739 172010 (mobile)

3. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hi Juliet,
    You would have registered, you would have been able to edit your message to put your details instead of writing another one... :rolleyes:

For accommodation, you should refer to the section about Paris on EasyExpat (<http://www.easyexpat.com/paris_en/accommodation_finding-accommodation.htm>).
    You will find some useful tips to share or to rent with Hestia for exemple.
    Good luck

[%sig%]