Forum China

Forum of expats in China: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Experiecned Chinese languge teaqcher available in Guangzhou

Discussion in 'China' started by HeleneZhang, Nov 29, 2007.

1. HeleneZhang

HeleneZhang New Member

City:
    Guangzhou
    Hi,
    My name is Helene Zhang, a self -employed professional Mandarin( the official Chinese Language )teacher. I had taught Mandarin full -time to expatriates in Shanghai for over three years before I moved to Guangzhou a few month ago. I am establishing a new network of students now.
    Here is a brief introduction of my teaching qualifications for your reference.
    I have a Bachelor degree in English language and literature, teaching certificate and also an A-level Mandarin certificate. Before moving to full-time Mandarin teaching, I had worked in a college in North China for three years as an English teacher. So altogether I have over six years of experience in language teaching.
    The Mandarin class I teach features heavy participation of the students. Normally for at least half of the class time, the students are speaking. To total beginners, I guarantee that they can speak what they just learnt on class and be able to make their own sentences. For advanced-leveled students, I guarantee an interesting class that fits your specific level.

If you have more questions about my class, you can reach me at heleneinchina@gmail.com and 13580533074
    P.S I also work as a freelance interpreter, translator and guide.