Forum United Arab Emirates

Forum of expats in the United Arab Emirates: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN English teachers in the UAE

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by Shift_Learning, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Shift_Learning

Shift_Learning New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi there,

My name is Jolene and I work for a market research agency based in the UK. We're doing some research at the moment on behalf of a leading ELT publisher and we're interested in finding out what ELT teachers that teach school aged children in the UAE think about the books that they use.

The research is in the form of a telephone interview and we do pay teachers as a thank you for taking part.

I'm struggling to find teachers now it is summer holidays. Are there any English teachers on here? Or does anyone know any English teachers that teach in the UAE? It's ok if they're not in the UAE at the moment because I'd be talking to them over the phone.

Thanks for your help! :)

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    I tweeted your inquiry to our followers at @BlogExpat which I hope will help.

I also recommend reaching out to UAE bloggers, which can be found on our blog directory at BlogExpat: Expat bloggers in UAE.

Best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...