Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN EEA UK visa appeal processing times

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by rabdenamdo, Sep 22, 2011.

1. rabdenamdo

rabdenamdo New Member

Living In:
    Hungary
    Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    English, Chinese
    Hi,everybody.

I am a Tibetan nationality, Chinese citizen's and my wife EEA nationality citizen's, we were married in China. We want to move to Uk,and first refused my visa application,but i appeal once again in Warsaw. I want to know the processing times exactly, and how many days after give me answer from the Embassy? Please give me an advice or indicate it plainly if everybody had got the experience.

faithfully everybody

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    How is your application going? Have you had a response?
    I know it is quite stressful waiting to hear an answer. It appears that processing times vary widely and especially after an appeal, it can be hard to estimate.
    I am sure other people in your position would like to hear more about your experience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...