Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Eea 2 section 12 proof if residency

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by lukky247, Sep 16, 2012.

1. lukky247

lukky247 New Member

City:
    london
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    english
    Hi everybody.. first of all I would like to say that this website is great and everyone is very helpful.
    I would like to know a few things as I'm about to apply for rc eea2
    I have all documents required except the one in section 12 it asks for proof of residency... I do have bank statements of me and my wife for the past 4 months but I don't have any utility bills or tenancy agreement on my name.. I am living with my brother and his wife and up I jus pay them rent monthly but I don't have any other document. The flat is rented by my sister in law and everything is under her name
    My wife is an e-u national, we got married in aug , we were together for one year and she is working full time and I have all relevant documents to proof that she is exercising her treaty rights.. the only problem is what I mentioned above.. please help I'm stuck..