Forum Colombia

Forum of expats in Colombia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Do Colombian women hate gutsy guys?

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by ericthetraveller, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ericthetraveller

ericthetraveller New Member

City:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    So I went to Colombia a few days ago for a little vacation with the gang. We visited some tourist destinations and damn, Colombia is undeniably beautiful especially when it comes to its women. Colombian women are totally hot and those tans in their skin are just so sexy. So, while on ur stay there, we decided to go on nightclubbing and found some amazing nightclubs around the area where we were staying.
    While I was just sitting around watching my friends play around with some girls, I noticed this girl, a Colombiana, who was also sitting alone so I decided to approach and talk to her. I sat down on the seat beside her and started to talk to her through the pickup lines I usually say to girls but it was nothing to her. I introduced myself and what I got from her was something surprising. She told me she’s not interested in men like me. Man, it was the first time I got turned down outright!

#1 ericthetraveller, Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2018
  2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    No offence, but it's difficult to generalise to all Colombian girls from a single experience.;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...