Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Confirmation - limited info on paternal grandparents

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by vetticus, Aug 9, 2015.

1. vetticus

vetticus Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi,

I would really appreciate some help in regards to filling out the form for confirmation.
    I already have mine done - but I've run into problems with my sister (different dad).

We have all the information on mum's side of the family (we have her cc, polish passport, birth certificate - as well as info on the grandparents).

But - the problems comes with her dad. There is no birth certificate - and no information on his parents beyond their names.

Is it alright to say the information is unknown on the form?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. markmarkkram

markmarkkram Member

Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    english
    Yup it is. Worth a shot anyways. There were some unknowns on my form. How did it go for you?