Forum Switzerland

Forum of expats in Switzerland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ IT Cerco Lavoro Urgente! I need a Job urgently!

Discussion in 'Switzerland' started by clik89, May 31, 2012.

1. clik89

clik89 New Member

Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italiano, Español, English, Français
    Salve a tutti. Il mio nome è Francesco e sono un ragazzo di 22 anni.
    Ho intenzione di fare una breve esperienza formativa a Ginevra, soprattutto apprendere maggiormente, e per questo vorrei trovare un lavoro che mi possa aiutare economicamente nei 2 mesi che vorrei passare in questa città. Sarei disposto a qualsiasi tipo di lavoro. quindi se qualcuno ha informazioni, annunci o link utili che mi possano aiutare in questo senso ve ne sarei molto grato.
    Sono da poco laureato in "Programmazione e Promozione Turistica" nell'Università degli studi di Messina, ho una buona padronanza dell' inglese, dello spagnolo e a livello base di francese. Inoltre ho già avuto esperienze lavorative sia in Italia che all'estero.

Grazie per la disponibilità,
    Francesco

Hello to everyone. My name is Francis and i am a boy of 22 years. I'm going to do a brief educational experience in Geneva, especially learn more, and for this I would like to find a job that i can help you economically in the 2 months that I would like to spend in this city. I would be prepared for any type of work, so if anyone has information, announcements or useful links that i can help in this sense there would be very grateful. I have just graduated in "Programming and Promotion of Tourism" in University of Messina, i have a good mastery of english, spanish and a basic level of french. In addition, I have already had experience of working both in Italy and abroad.

Thanks,
    Francesco

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...