Forum Immigration Canada

Community of expats Immigration Canada: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

Stay connected

✎ EN Canadian Immigration and US crime record

Discussion in 'Immigration Canada' started by Milton C. Holahan, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Milton C. Holahan

Milton C. Holahan New Member

City:
    Toronto
    Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    I was born in the US and studied in Canada. I came here for graduate school and stayed here ever since. I love this country and want to be a citizen. But I have a doubt about this. While I was in college here back home I was charged with DUI (when I went home for a couple of days.)
    I contacted this Canada pardon services since I was told they were excellent. I do think they are excellent but they just don't deal with mine like cases. So if anybody know anything about such a situation I will be a lot help for me.