Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Asylum ASAP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by limon, Feb 1, 2010.

1. limon

limon New Member

Hi my name is Davit. I'm asylum seker in uk, I came in uk 2001 december and I claim asylum in deccember. I'm here now 9 years and hav been refused, in 2003 since refused have been singin on at home ofice. NASS has stoped suportin me no more benfits no home no work permit. now I live with friends, friend are moving from house and I'll be left home less. please can any one give me some advice. what to do how to get or claim back sopport from NASS or any asylum sopport. any where I can go to live, or maby i can claim work permit. and save my self from been left on street. any thing I can do, I have been in refugee council but nothin they hava done phonin solisitors and noting, every one want money and dont have much.
    PLEASE give me some advice if you can
    can't even back home where a was born was war and now all georgians have deth sentens just because they are georgians in there I was born in abkhazia I never lived in Georgia I don't have no one in Georgia I know home ofice pays 6000 £ to go back but if you go to geeorgia I'm abkhazian fo them don't have big choice do I?

thanks with regards
    Davit

2. Yousafzai

Yousafzai Addicted member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English, Urdu, Pashto
    Why not go back home ? if you go under Home Office voluntary return scheme, they will pay for your travel expenses.