Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN APARTMENTS IN BRUSSELS

Discussion in 'Travel' started by deepu, Oct 24, 2009.

1. deepu

deepu New Member

Brussels

Among the brussels apartments LE GRAND SABLON APARTMENTS are very favorite for the visitors.It is very special due to the facilities available there.It is situated in the heart of Brussels.It is with in easy reach of many famous sights and attractions, some of them are Grand Place and Town Hall, the Manneken Pis statue, and a wide range of museums and galleries.Also it is nearby, the Place du Grand Sablon offers a variety of chocolate shops, boutiques, cafés, restaurants and a lively antiques market every weekend which attracts traders from all around the world.This apartment has a very good travel facilities.It has a comprehensive public transport system which includes buses, trams and the metro.The apartments are just a short walk from Brussels Chapel railway station which offers a limited service.Another stations near to this apartments are Brussels Central and Brussels South railway stations, which offer more frequent services.The city is served by Brussels Airport and, further away but often used by budget airlines, Brussels South Charleroi Airport.

Among the brussels accommodation LE GRAND SABLON APARTMENTS provides a very good reputation with in the visitors.It has one apartment type that is Two Bedroom Apartment which has two double bedrooms, and there is a double sofa bed in the living area.These apartment is very beautiful and it is comfortable for any types of travellers whether they are in business trip or leisure trip.
    Le Grand Sablon Apartments can be booked in exactly the same way as a hotel: simply complete and submit the secure online booking form.No security deposit is required here.All cancellations received will be subject to a cancellation fee.Lower rates will be available here for longer stays and relocations.

2. pumkin

pumkin New Member

Thank you for this information! I have been planning a trip to Brussels and my family and I want to rent an apartment in stead of stay in a hotel. I have checked out that site you list, I like the look of it. But I do want to explore other options as well, if anyone else has any more recommendations! I have been researching the internet and have come across quite a lot of rental websites, though I don't really know much about them. Here is one site I liked:

http://www.ideapractices.org/brussels/a ... ents/en/1/

Although the rooms look pretty simple, they have good prices. Ideally we would want something decently priced, modern and quite central, if all of this is possible! Here's another site I liked, their apartments seem quite quaint looking and central too:

http://www.casamundo.co.uk/belgium/brabant/brussels.htm

This site also has a lot of options:

http://www.holiday-velvet.com/brussels

If anyone has used these sites or has other ideas, let me know. Thanks!