Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Anyone utilized services of polishcitizenship in Warsow?

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by cjh234, Mar 7, 2016.

1. cjh234

cjh234 Member

City:
    Nashville
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Has anyone utilized the services of Roman Wisniewski in Warsaw? His website, https://polishcitizenship.pl/ , is very well stated, but in discussions with him, I found out he is a consultant and not an attorney. Would this effect anything? He seems very knowledgeable and asks for payment only after citizenship is confirmed.

I am hoping someone has utilized his service and had a positive interaction they would be willing to share. I do not want to get ripped off or have my documents/certificate held for ransom.

Thanks,

CJH

2. antoni.talle

antoni.talle New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English; Polish;