Форум Sydney

Сообщество экспатов Sydney: поделитесь своим опытом, получите местную информацию.

Поиск по всему сайту

Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

Оставайтесь на связи

✎ EN Accomodation in sydney

Тема в разделе "Sydney", создана пользователем sydney, 21 ноя 2003.

1. sydney

sydney New Member

Симпатии:
    Hi ,

I'm planning to go to sydney in january 2004 for about 6 to 7 months follow a course. I'd like to find a furnished flat or shared accomodation (between 100 to 170 AUD per week).

Thanks

shyla

ps: if you have already been to australia, have you ever heard about the TAFE ,what do you think about it?

[%sig%]

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Франция
    Национальность:
    Британская (GB)
    Язык:
    English, Français
    TAFE means Technical And Further Education. It's a generic word and delivers a degree in several subjects (Engineering mainly).

Here is a guide of institutes in Sydney running TAFE courses : <http://www.studyinsydney.com/sydney-tafe.php>

Regarding your accommodation question, I can only encourage you to read the pages on Sydney/Accommodation and use the small ad section on Easy Expat.

[%sig%]

3. Oprahbeth

Oprahbeth New Member

Симпатии:
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English
    Hi,

Before going to country like Australia make advance booking for air ticket and accommodation. Last year i also visit there. I stayed there at Mt tamborine in a cottage . My experience was superb.

4. Oprahbeth

Oprahbeth New Member

Симпатии:
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English
    Hi,

Sydney is one of the most beautiful Australian cities. Sydney has become one of the major travel destinations in Australia. If you are planning to browse the whole city then you must consult with a online marketing consultant. Last year i enjoyed the New party there. That was an unforgettable experience for me.

5. vhau

vhau New Member

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Австралия
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English, French
    I am aware that this reply won't help you Shyla, put I'm gonna post it anyway, maybe it will be of help for someone else. If you cannot find a furnished flat/house to rent (which you love) for short term, you can still rent the flat/house of your dreams and rent the furniture as well. There are several furniture rental companies in Sydney, but the one that I used was Valiant (http://valiant.com.au/residential/relocation-furniture-hire/), they specialize in offering furniture for hire, regardless if you relocate for short or long term.

Загрузка...