Forum Japan


Expat Foren in Japan: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN Summer Placements for Native English in Japan

Dieses Thema im Forum "Japan" wurde erstellt von edm202, 23. Januar 2010.

  1. edm202

    edm202 New Member

    Registriert seit:
    23. Januar 2010
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ort:
    Volgograd, Russia
    Hi,

    I wonder if anyone will be able to offer me any advice. I am a British national, living at the moment in the Russian Federation, and I am considering a summer job anywhere in Japan. I have a TEFL online certificate (60 hours) and I have teaching experience of children aged 11-16. I am fluent in English and French, competent in Russian and have a very basic understanding of Japanese (I completed level 1 with distinction, but it has been a few years since then). I am very, very willing to continue learning Japanese.

    Ideally I am looking for a tutoring placement - either adults or children, and preferably English language. I am happy, however, to offer French or Russian tuition. Does anyone know the best way to go about looking for a placement such as this? All my internet searches are turning up full-time jobs, with a minimum of 6 month commitment. I am a university student, so I can only offer the summer.

    Any advice will be much appreciated

    thanks/merci/spasibo/domo arigato
     

Diese Seite empfehlen