Форум Austria


Форум экспатов в Austria: Задавайте вопросы и участвуйте в обсуждениях.

  Поиск по всему сайту

  Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

✎ EN Stress Free Trip Planning to Vienna, Austria

Тема в разделе "Austria", создана пользователем Purpledarts, 4 авг 2011.

  1. Purpledarts

    Purpledarts New Member

    Регистрация:
    2 июл 2011
    Сообщения:
    1
    Симпатии:
    0
    Страна:
    Уса
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English
    I don’t know about you, but as I planned my trip to Vienna this summer, I became overwhelmed with the amount of sites that offer travel advice. After all I only had 5 days there and I had already invested more than that trying to decide what my best bets would be. And what was I gonna do? Carry around a binder with divider tabs as to options I picked out? And then go to google to map them just to find out I could never cover that much ground in 5 days? I was getting really frustrated.

    Then, I stumbled upon a site called TravelWithCarnet that has it all, and maps it all for you – even if you want to stay (ie) within walking distance of your hotel .

    Pick your favorites, the site will map them out and you can print it, or you can send the info to your smart phone and away you go!
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Регистрация:
    29 янв 2008
    Сообщения:
    7.051
    Симпатии:
    17
    Пол:
    Женский
    Адрес:
    Berlin
    Страна:
    Германия
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Загрузка...
Похожие темы Форум Дата
☛ EN Advice Free visits and activities in Austria Austria 16 авг 2018

Поделиться этой страницей