Forum Spain

Community of expats Spain: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.
  Register  -  Login  - FAQ
  Advanced search  - Search the whole website
 User's Charter
Language:

Spain: Student Visa

Forum أسبانيا, Spanien, España, Espagne, Ισπανία, スペイン, Spagna, Spanje, Hiszpania, Espanha, Испания, 西班牙, 西班牙: أسبانيا, Spanien, España, Espagne, Ισπανία, スペイン, Spagna, Spanje, Hiszpania, Espanha, Испания, 西班牙, 西班牙

Spain: Student Visa

Postby davespacemen » Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:14 pm

Hello,
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am writing this e-mail to get some more information about "Student Visa". I am an Indian presently I am in Spain. I am presently holding a Tourist Visa. As I always wish to improve my skills and talents I wish to do my further studies in Spain. I love challenges and adventures.

In order to know one country's culture, it can be known only by going to that country and spending some time. As I think Spain has a rich culture and a beautiful language. Spanish is widely spoken language in the world. I like studying different languages and that's the reason I can speak more than 6 languages. I would like to experience Spanish culture for more time and learn Spanish language. I would also like to give DELE Examination.

I would like that you spare some time and answer the following questions. I have tried to find this information on the website but it's not clearly mentioned and I am not getting proper idea. Any more information would be highly appreciated.

I would like that you spare some time and answer the following questions. I have tried to find this information on the website but it's not clearly mentioned and I am not getting proper idea. Any more information would be highly appreciated.

Q-1 Since I am in Spain already where so I have to go to apply for my Student Visa ?
Ans-

Q-2 What are the requirements in order to get a Student visa? What documents are needed from the school or institute, which can help me to get my Student Visa?
Ans -

Q-3 There are many institutes providing different courses, I would like to know, if there are any recommended or approved school and institutes by the Consulate? If so can I get their contact details.
Ans-

Q-4 Is there some kind of criteria for the school or organization to be eligible to provide documents for Student Visa?
Ans-

Q-5 How long does it take to get a Student Visa after submitting the visa application?
Ans-

I appreciate your time and effort.

I hope to hear from you soon. For any further details please feel free to contact me.

Thanking You,

Mr.Ravi Malhotra

davespacemen

Return to Spain