Forum South Africa

Community of expats South Africa: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Go to South Africa

Forum جنوب إفريقيا, Südafrika, Sudáfrica, Afrique du Sud, Νότια Αφρική, 南アフリカ, Sud Africa, Zuid-Afrika, Republika Południowej Afryki, África do Sul, Южная Африка, 南非, 南非: جنوب إفريقيا, Südafrika, Sudáfrica, Afrique du Sud, Νότια Αφρική, 南アフリカ, Sud Africa, Zuid-Afrika, Republika Południowej Afryki, África do Sul, Южная Африка, 南非, 南非

Go to South Africa

Postby sonja » Tue May 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Currently I´m living in Portugal, but I intend to briefly return to my homeland, South Africa. To do that I need to find work.I´m looking for work in my area: training social education. I've worked with the elderly, children, adolescents and children with disabilities.

I had a company which I supported children in the study.

I have family living more than 20 years in Johannesburg, which would be no problem in housing, transportation or food. I speack portuguese, spanish and english. Looking for a job urgently.

How can I do it?

sonja

City: Vila nova de gaia
Nationality: Portugal (pt)
Living in: Portugal
Languages: English, portuguese and spanish

Re: Go to South Africa

Postby EasyExpat » Tue May 29, 2012 4:31 pm

First of all you can have a look at our guide to expatriate to South Africa (Johannesburg). You will find also a section where you can look for jobs and post a CV.
EasyExpat
Site Admin
Site Admin

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: English, Français

Re: Go to South Africa

Postby PolGS » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 am

Hi Sonja,

Can we stay in contact because it is good to have someone who has family with 20 years experience in Johannesburg .?
I am looking for a place to stay for 3 months, this is october,november, december.
My email is polgstessier@gmail.com

PolGS

online in Belgium

Backpacker
Backpacker

Nationality: Belgium (be)
Living in: South Africa
Languages: Nederlands, English,Français