Forum Geneva


Expat Foren in Geneva: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN Short-term broadband internet in Geneva

Dieses Thema im Forum "Geneva" wurde erstellt von sdwr98, 15. April 2007.

  1. sdwr98

    sdwr98 New Member

    Registriert seit:
    15. April 2007
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Hello,

    My wife's job is taking her to Geneva for 2 months this summer and I'm planning to go with her and work remotely. However, to do this, I need a high-speed internet connection, and many of the short-term rentals that we're looking at do not offer it with the apartment.

    Is there a mobile broadband (similar to the EVDO or HSPDA networks in the US) network that I could access? Or would the DSL/cable providers be able to provide service for just 2 months?

    Thanks in advance for any advice,

    Scott
     

Diese Seite empfehlen