Forum Athens

Forum of expats in Athens: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Selling apparment in Greece-AThens-Pefki

Discussion in 'Athens' started by elena_p, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elena_p

elena_p New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Greek (GR)
    Languages:
    English, Français, Greek
    Hi everyone, I m greek, living in France, and I am selling our family house in Greece, it s in beautiful area (pine trees:) of Athens (north), and the appartment is big(117m2), it has a double living room, 1big room with private wc-bathroom, and a smaller one(as bedroom or dining room), big balconies(particularly nice in summer and excellent view on the mountains of PArnitha, especially sunset:)) the house has also exclusivity in terrase, autonomous parking, The buildong itself is renovated, and situated on a quiet street - corner (Ypsilantou street you can see it on google maps) very close to Attiki odos exit- supermarkets, school, bus, train, everything close, what else to say, contact me for more information or if you know somebody interested; ideally it would be for a couple who needs its space, we sell in for 280.000 (hmm, maybe less, we ll see:) as we have lawyers in the family, we could do contracts rapidly and no extra charges with anything, hope to hearing from sbody soon, leave me a message on the forum for photos, thanks! :mrgreen:

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
Thread Status: