Forum London


Fora Expat w London: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Search a school in london

Temat na forum 'London' rozpoczęty przez Ameliemikaelian, Październik 31, 2008.

  1. Ameliemikaelian

    Ameliemikaelian New Member

    Dołączył:
    Październik 31, 2008
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hello !
    My name is Amélie, I'm french, I'm 15 years old, and my friend and I (she is 15 too) will go to london on April 2009, for three months. We are looking for a comprehensive school, near the south east of london, wich can accept us for this time. We would like to follow all the lessons, as an ordinary english pupil, because our biggest dream is to become bilingual. We are very good students, and we are able to adapt us anywhere. I hope that you will can tell us a school that you know it's possible to accept us.
    Thanks
    Amélie
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
⚑ EN Announcement Looking for volunteers with asthma for medical research London Styczeń 26, 2016
⚑ EN Announcement Paid Research for German Expats in UK London Styczeń 16, 2014
⚑ EN Announcement Paid Market Research - American and Brazilian Expats London Wrzesień 6, 2013
⚑ EN Announcement £100 Paid Market Research - Danish and Swedish Nationals London Wrzesień 4, 2013
☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for work in London London Sierpień 29, 2013

Poleć forum