Have you checked out the EasyExpat guide on Copenhagen (http://www.easyexpat.com/en/copenhagen/ ... dation.htm
)? Has some good tips on housing in general:
"The majority of expatriates live in one of the following areas of Copenhagen:
* Østerbro: many of the embassies are based in this area. It is not the most centrally placed district, nor the best for transport, but it has a chic shopping area with pleasant café culture and is generally quieter than the city centre
* City: very well placed for bars, restaurants and transport, but property is expensive and the location will not be ideal for those with children
* Christianshavn: very close to the town centre (just the other side of the water) the area has some attractive buildings, including waterfront apartments, and a somewhat bohemian feel, with plenty of little bars and cafes.
* Frederiksberg: a lively suburb to the west of Copenhagen, with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. Popular with families, and home to a large attractive park and the city zoo
* Charlottenlund, Klampenborg: further along the coast to the north of Copenhagen, these areas are ideally suited to families, with access to parkland and the sea. Transport connections are more limited, but still good. Those seeking a house rather than an apartment may find it easier to find a suitable property here
Flat sharing is popular in Copenhagen, particularly among the large international student population at the Name Copenhagen Name Business Type School. To share a good-quality apartment, you can expect to pay in the region of 3500 - 6000 dkk per month.
The English-language newspaper The Copenhagen Post carries advertisements from both letting agents and private individuals.
On the Internet:
* Boligportal.dk - in Danish, but has a wide range of property to rent
* Bolig1.dk - also in Danish, with a good selection of rental and sale properties"
I would also recommend: http://www.sublet.com/city_rentals/cope ... entals.asp
, http://studies.ku.dk/housing/finding_ho ... _your_own/
, & http://copenhagen.en.craigslist.dk/sub/
best of luck!