Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Research on Polish born people: can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by simonmiller, Sep 28, 2005.

1. simonmiller

simonmiller New Member

Hello,

I'm conducting research into the experiences of Polish born people now
    living in the UK, especially their working experiences and education.
    It is for my Undergraduate Dissertation in Geography. The dissertation aims to look at the experiences of people from Poland who now live in the UK, and, in the light of Poland joining the European Union, how valuable they can be as members of British society. If you are now living in the UK and were born in Poland, I would be very interested in interviewing you about your experiences. This could take the form of a MSN Messenger or Yahoo Instant Messenger conversation at a time specified by you, for your convenience.

Alternatively, i can send you a questionnaire that will ask roughly the same kinds of questions that I would ask you in an interview, just give me an email requesting one. I hope to make the interviews as rewarding as possible, and hopefully the opportunity to talk about experiences and future plans will be a valuable chance for reflection. Also, your anonymity is assured.

If interested, please contact me at si_miller49@hotmail.com

Thank You

Simon Miller