Forum Frankfurt


Fora Expat w Frankfurt: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Relocating to Frankfurt for 2years or more

Temat na forum 'Frankfurt' rozpoczęty przez crowe, Maj 31, 2006.

  1. crowe

    crowe New Member

    Dołączył:
    Maj 31, 2006
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hello My name is Chris
    I am looking to relocate to Frankfurt. I lived there before
    for about 4years. Now I need to come back. I am self teaching
    myself graphic design and photography. I have been working
    a great deal here in the states to save to come there. I have worked on
    the army base before and I plan to work there again. I am looking
    for a one bedroom apartment or a roommate. Can anyone give me
    a good opinion or options I should look into.
    Thank you
    Chris
    oh by the way I plan to land in Frankfurt
    July 12th
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Frankfurt Frankfurt Grudzień 3, 2020
☛ EN Advice What to do on holiday in Frankfurt? Frankfurt Wrzesień 26, 2018
☛ EN Advice Activities in Frankfurt during the school holidays Frankfurt Sierpień 20, 2018
☛ EN Advice Free visits and activities in Frankfurt Frankfurt Sierpień 20, 2018
☛ EN Advice Weekend in Frankfurt: what to do? Frankfurt Sierpień 20, 2018

Poleć forum