Форум Norway


Форум экспатов в Norway: Задавайте вопросы и участвуйте в обсуждениях.

  Поиск по всему сайту

  Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

✎ EN Questions about Norway and businesses

Тема в разделе "Norway", создана пользователем mrnttt, 4 июн 2012.

  1. mrnttt

    mrnttt New Member

    Регистрация:
    25 фев 2011
    Сообщения:
    3
    Симпатии:
    0
    Страна:
    Нидерланды
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English
    Hello,

    I have some questions about Norway, businesses in Oslo, Norway, and trading with these companies. I hope anyone can help me answer these questionsso that I can get to know more. Please help me! If you are prepared to answer some questions, please say so!

    Sincerely,
    M. Zon
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Регистрация:
    29 янв 2008
    Сообщения:
    7.051
    Симпатии:
    17
    Пол:
    Женский
    Адрес:
    Berlin
    Страна:
    Германия
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
  3. mrnttt

    mrnttt New Member

    Регистрация:
    25 фев 2011
    Сообщения:
    3
    Симпатии:
    0
    Страна:
    Нидерланды
    Национальность:
    Американский (US)
    Язык:
    English
    Thank you for the tip! But I especially have questions, that I wanted to ask in interview form, about trade barriers between Norway and The Netherlands, trends in home accessories in Norway, legal aspects, your experience with Norway/Norwegian people, cultural differences and so on. Do you think you can help me with these questions?
     
Загрузка...
Похожие темы Форум Дата
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Norway Norway 3 дек 2020
✎ EN Looking for job in Norway Norway 6 янв 2019
☛ EN Advice Activities in Norway during the school holidays Norway 26 сен 2018
☛ EN Advice Traditions and customs in Norway Norway 26 сен 2018
☛ EN Advice What to do on holiday in Norway? Norway 26 сен 2018

Поделиться этой страницей