Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Pre-schools in Milan-area for children +2

Discussion in 'Milan' started by 0, Oct 19, 2002.

1. 0

0 Guest

Hello,
    We are a Danish family who are considering moving close to Milan with my husbands job. I have especially been looking for information about international pre-schools and babysitters in the region north of Milan, but so far without much luck. Since I will probably also be working, we need to find a good pre-school to our son who is soon 4 and hopefully also a good parttime play-group for our smaller son who will be 2. The language does not matter much, it is more important that they get a chance to meet and play with other children on a regular basis instead of staying home with an au-pair. Can you direct me to a expat mothers group or others who might know more about what options are available.

I hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Gitte Arent

2. 0

0 Guest

You've got a post in the forum <http://www.easyexpat.com/forum/read_en_2_34_34_f.htm> talking about AP-Expat-Moms, a Yahoo group for those parents living outside their home countries. You might find information over there.

When you are in Milan, don't forget to send contributions to EasyExpat to share your experience and to help to build the database knowledge for abroad expertise ;-)

3. 0

0 Guest

gitte, the best resource is a book called Children in Milan, it covers EVERYTHING! isbnX000739925 available though: www.hoepli.it ( this is the bookshop that carries it)
    if interested in other great tools for kids check out:
    www.ori-and-ricki.net