Fórum Milan


Fóruns de expatriação em Milan: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime Kindergarten Teacher - Milan, Italy

Discussão em 'Milan' iniciado por Europlacements, 11/1/08.

Status do Tópico:
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.
  1. Europlacements

    Afiliado:
    11/1/08
    Mensagens:
    5
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Cidade:
    Milan
    País:
    Itália
    Nacionalidade:
    Italiano (IT)
    Linguagem:
    English, Italiano
    Kindergarten Teacher/Assistant - International School, Milan, Italy

    Must be EU Citizen or have EU Work Permit to apply!

    Fields of Expertise: Nursery, Kindergarten,
    Certification: B. Education, Early Childhood or NNEB Equivalent
    Other details: An English mother tongue Kindergarten teacher/assistant is sought by an Italian private school in the centre of Milan to teach a bi-lingual class as of March, 2008 until June, 2009. This is a replacement for a teacher on maternity leave. Candidates must have a degree in Primary Education, Early Years/Early Childhood (preferably at least 2/3 years teaching experience) or Childcare (Diploma in Childcare or NNEB equivalent with at least 3 years of childcare experience). Candidates are required to provide their own accommodation in Milan (as an agency we can assist with this). The salary is €1,600 net per month. Candidates are required to send their resume along with a cover letter and photo.
    Candidates will only be considered if they have EU passports.
     
  2. prunyc@gmail.com

    prunyc@gmail.com New Member

    Afiliado:
    15/1/14
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Sexo:
    Feminino
    País:
    Itália
    Nacionalidade:
    Americano (US)
    Linguagem:
    English, Spanish, Romanian, Albanian, Italian
    To whom it may concern,

    My name is Prudence Soobrattie and I am interested in the job posting for a kindergarten teacher to cover a class in Milan between March and June of this year. I am a professional English teacher with a Master's Degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). I have a specialization in childhood education and I am permanently certified in New York State (in the US) where I have been teaching for the past 9 years. I have over 14 years experience teaching both in the United States and abroad. I also have a CELTA certification. I recently moved to Milan with my family. My husband is an EU citizen and I already have a permesso di soggiorno and hence the right to work for any employer. If you are interested in further discussing my qualifications and the teaching position I can be reached either by phone 3662287802 or at prunyc@gmail.com.

    Regards,
    Prudence Soobrattie
     
  3. Cyrilexpat

    Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Moderador Editor

    Afiliado:
    5/10/12
    Mensagens:
    10,653
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    70
    Sexo:
    Masculino
    Cidade:
    London
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidade:
    Francês (FR)
    Linguagem:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Dear Prudence,

    This job offer is 6 years old! Anyway, job offers must be now posted in the specific section for jobs in Milan.
    In addition I encourage you to post your CV.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Clique para expandir...
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Shoptime 15 new teachers for state schools? Milan 13/11/10
Shoptime Physical Education Teacher - Milan, Italy (Years 2-9) Milan 11/1/08
Status do Tópico:
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.

Compartilhe esta Página