Forum France


Les forums de l'expatriation en France: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Walking Group? Neuilly, Levellois area

Discussion dans 'France' démarrée par freerange, 18 Mars 2011.

  1. freerange

    freerange New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    18 Mars 2011
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Féminin
    Ville:
    Paris
    Pays:
    France
    Nationalité:
    Néo-Zélandais (NZ)
    Langues:
    English, French, Danish, Spanish
    Any ladies interested in a walking (for exercise) social group. 16th,17th, Neuilly, Levellois area? I fancy exploring the Bois de Boulogne but it's more relaxing, safe and fun with company. English, French, Spanish speakers.
    Post me if you're interested
     
  2. dewiTsimons

    dewiTsimons New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    19 Octobre 2010
    Messages :
    3
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Féminin
    Ville:
    Melun
    Pays:
    France
    Nationalité:
    Indonésien (ID)
    Langues:
    English, almost French, almost German...
    Hi,
    Just read your posting..I'm interested in exploring part of Paris and surrounding and take some pictures too..I'm relatively new here, don't know so much about the metro system, but when you plan to do another walking, you just let me know the meeting point and I'll be there...:)...I did some walk around Marais and LQ last week and perhaps this friday will do the Jewish Marais walking..Been reading the internet to learn about the trail..If you're interested...:)

    d
     
  3. ulfat

    ulfat Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    16 Avril 2011
    Messages :
    17
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Masculin
    Ville:
    Multan
    Pays:
    France
    Nationalité:
    Pakistanais (PK)
    Langues:
    English, Ourdu, Punjabi,Saraiki.
    Hi
    Is this opportunity is still available, as I can speak english and a little french. I am fond of walk and discussion and to make new freinds.

    you can contact me by mail ulfat78@hotmail.com
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN Walking with me ? France 21 Mars 2011
✎ EN Petsitting & dog walking services - south of France France 4 Août 2003
✎ EN Social group in Carcassonne, France France 31 Janvier 2012
✎ EN MOTHER'S GROUP/PLAYGROUP France 20 Juillet 2009

Partager cette page