Forum France


Expat Foren in France: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN Veggie food in france

Dieses Thema im Forum "France" wurde erstellt von becs, 2. September 2008.

  1. becs

    becs Member

    Registriert seit:
    9. März 2008
    Beiträge:
    8
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    hello all
    Ive been living in Annecy for 2 months now. Im not actually a vegetarian but I dont eat alot of meat ...im used to using soya or quorn as meat alternatives in much of home cooking, but cant find either in Annecy, Ive managed to find Tofu but its expensive....

    does anyone have any tips for a vegetarian lifestyle in france?
    I dont want to not adopt a more french lifestyle, (no point in moving to a country if you dont absorb soem of the culture) but neither do i want to turn into a big meat eater.
    Also if any one can point me in the direction of some good veggie recipes online that dont involve exotic ingredients that would be great!

    thanks
     
  2. veggie france

    veggie france New Member

    Registriert seit:
    3. Februar 2011
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Geschlecht:
    männlich
    Ort:
    Limousin
    Land:
    Frankreich
    Nationalität:
    Britisch (GB)
    Sprache:
    English, French
    Hello Becs,
    Sorry about the massive delay in answering but I have details which may be of interest to you.
    Recently I moved to France and had a similar problem to yourself, as a consequence I have started to sell TVP and other Vegetarian/Vegan/Wholefood products for delivery throughout France.
    My website link is http://www.veggiefrance.com
    Have a browse
    thanks
     

Diese Seite empfehlen