Forum Brazil


Les forums de l'expatriation au Brazil: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Portuguese lessons in sao paulo

Discussion dans 'Brazil' démarrée par tsara89, 6 Janvier 2011.

  1. tsara89

    tsara89 New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    6 Janvier 2011
    Messages :
    1
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Féminin
    Pays:
    France
    Nationalité:
    Français (FR)
    Langues:
    francais, english, deutsch
    Hello,

    I'm looking for a portuguese school in sao paulo. Which one do you counsel me?

    I don't want to spend more than 800 dollars and I'm a beginner in portuguese. I'd like to be able to speak fluent portuguese, how many hours/weeks should I practice?

    I've read that USP offered portuguese classes, can I apply even if I'm not a student there?

    thanks a lot!!!

    sara
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Inscrit depuis le :
    29 Janvier 2008
    Messages :
    7051
    "J'aime" reçus :
    17
    Sexe :
    Féminin
    Ville:
    Berlin
    Pays:
    Allemagne
    Nationalité:
    Américain (US)
    Langues:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Easy Expat actually has a guide on Sao Paulo that may help you find what you are looking for (http://www.easyexpat.com/en/sao-paulo.htm). In the section on language courses (http://www.easyexpat.com/en/sao-paulo/s ... ourses.htm). They list:
    Portuguese Language School in Sao Paulo has been devoted to providing high quality and personalized instruction in Portuguese for foreigners. All of their teachers are both native speakers and university graduates who have been trained in a direct approach to Portuguese language teaching.

    and www.languagecourse.net/schools-sao-paulo.php3

    In answer to your question about USP- it looks like they take non-students for language courses. Here is their info: http://www.usp.br/internacional/home.ph ... &idioma=en

    Best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Cliquer pour déplier...
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN Native Portuguese Speaker needed Brazil 17 Juillet 2012
✎ EN Portuguese evening classes Rio Brazil 16 Novembre 2011
✎ EN Piano lessons program in Rio in March 2013 Brazil 6 Février 2013

Partager cette page