Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Paris swinger clubs

Discussion in 'Paris' started by kiarachan, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Re: Paris Swingers Club Initiation

Unusual maybe but there was already a discussion about this, so I moved your post here to keep in the same thresad as others, and so people can also reply to each others :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BlackPanther

BlackPanther Member

Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    Portug., Engl., Span., French & some Arabic
    We are also a couple coming to Paris second week of July. It would be cool to join you, Sunnyshiny. We already have some suggestions of clubs. Cheers.

3. BlackPanther

BlackPanther Member

Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    Sunnyshiny, we are a couple also coming for the second week of July. We have some suggestions of clubs and would gladly join you, guys. Cheers.

4. BlackPanther

BlackPanther Member

Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    We are a couple from Brazil coming to Paris second week of July. Glad to meet other couple and go together to a nice club. Cheers.

5. BlackPanther

BlackPanther Member

Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    Here is our contact
    nandinhajr @ outlook . com

6. sunnyshiny

sunnyshiny New Member

Living In:
    Sweden
    Nationality:
    Swedish (SE)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi,
    We will be since 13 of July and will be there for three nights. we do not have any club in mind but we would like to visit them, which one do you suggest?

7. marknj6555

marknj6555 New Member

City:
    Philadelphia
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    We are an American couple and will be in Paris from July 19 - 23. My girlfriend and I would like try one of these clubs and possibly go with another couple, or maybe meet up prior. Will anyone be there during this time? Also what libertin clubs would you suggest? We are well educated and money is not an issue but we definitely want a club with attractive people. Thanks.

8. kurrat

kurrat New Member

Living In:
    Latvia
    Nationality:
    Lithuanian (LT)
    Languages:
    Russian, English
    Hello,

I' m good looking 30 years young guy visiting Paris on the first week of July. If anybody could share his/her experince on Paris swing clubs it would be just grate. And if somone also wants to join it would be just perfect :) Anyone??? :rolleyes:

9. sunnyshiny

sunnyshiny New Member

Living In:
    Sweden
    Nationality:
    Swedish (SE)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi Marknj,
    I have just seen your message; we are in Paris from 13 to 18 of July. We also would like to go with another couple because it is our first time to go to this kind of clubs and it is more convenient to be with another couple. We don’t have any special club in mind but there is one dry club (Le Chateaux des Lys) and one wet club (Moon City) which are good ones. What do you think? Do you have any priority? and is your trip planned?
    Cheers,

We are an American couple and will be in Paris from July 19 - 23. My girlfriend and I would like try one of these clubs and possibly go with another couple, or maybe meet up prior. Will anyone be there during this time? Also what libertin clubs would you suggest? We are well educated and money is not an issue but we definitely want a club with attractive people. Thanks.[/quote]

10. BlackPanther

BlackPanther Member

Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    We are coming tonight to Les Chateau de Lys expecting to find a real party.

11. goodhikers

goodhikers New Member

City:
    Douala
    Living In:
    Cameroon
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, French
    We are a middle aged married couple--in our 50s--interested in seeing what exotic and naughty things we can find in Paris during the first two weeks in August, particularly in a dry libertine club. Does anyone have a recommendation for a classy, upscale club that welcomes more mature but still exciting couples.

By the way, I know that Paris is deserted in August (sort-of), but I'll be there for work so anytime in Paris is better than no time there. We used to live in the 17th arrondisement, so we are familiar with the lay of the land, just not the latest night time adventures.

Finally, we WILL make a pilgrimage to the Beverley Cinema either on the 3rd or 10th of August, so anyone out there who might want to join us for the couples only showings on Saturday night are welcome to join us.

Regards,
    Ed G

12. Thomas.abt

Thomas.abt New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    English, French
    Hello,

I know how it's difficult for tourist to find and have feedbacks about the best swinger places at Paris.. I was at your place few months ago! Please feel free to contact me for any question about clubs in Paris. I would be so happy to help you (I wanted someone did the same thing for me)

thomas.auberty at gmail

Fyi: don't go to the Beverley cinema ! This is the worst place I never been.

A bientot

13. nathanmcdonnell

nathanmcdonnell New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English, some french, some arabic, some spanish
    Hey all!

I am a 22 Australian caucasian man, working as an au pair with three children in France in Annecy, and I am coming to Paris for a week from this Saturday. Yay! And I was quite curious to go to one of the swingers clubs because I hear Paris is quite known for it and I think that it would be a very interesting experience. However, I would much prefer to go with someone else, partly because I am a bit nervous and partly because, for a single guy, it is usually really really expensive and, being a student, I am a little poor. :) So if there are any women who would like to go to a club, let me know. We could meet up beforehand to chat and get to know eachother.

Au revoir!
    Nathan

14. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hey, this thread is becoming popular (must rank high on search engines ;-) ). But you should all put photos in your profiles (thanks Nathan :) ): it would be easier to see who said what at a glance and enhance the messages/discussion. :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. highjump89

highjump89 New Member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    Hi all! We are a 23 yr old couple from the US, coming to Paris this weekend, 6/9 - 8/9. I am half Russian and Chinese, and my bf is Australian American. We are very excited about trying out a swinger club in Paris, esp given the reputation! We are first timers and have looked at these few clubs...any one been to any? 1) Overside 2)Chateau Club 3)Le Chandelles 4) We Club Prive

I know Le Chandelles is very exclusive but we figured we'd give it a try. Any tips or suggestions?!

16. marytasan

marytasan New Member

Living In:
    United Arab Emirates
    Nationality:
    Emirati Arab (AE)
    Languages:
    English
    Hello everybody,

We are planning to visit Paris at the end of September for 5 days but we have no information about clubs there, anyone can help us to list the best swingers clubs.
    Also we are thinking of Rome too, so which city you think is best for short swinging vacation.

Thank you.
    Mary

17. r_spald01

r_spald01 New Member

City:
    Aberdeen
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish
    I'm so glad to have found this thread and the information in the replies. I'm going to be in Paris from December 25th through January 2. While there I'd love to check out some of the wet clubs mentioned. Anyone care to play tourguide for me?

Thanks in advance,
    -Richard

18. TripinParis

TripinParis New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    Español, English, Français
    I know it´s a bit tight, but I´ll be in Paris til Wednesday, so I would love if a lady would like to join me for a visit to one of these clubs. That would need to be between tonight and Tuesday night.

I´ll be also coming back a couple of times to Paris in the next months.

Send me a PM for more details.

19. laroush

laroush New Member

City:
    paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    english
    We are nice, good looking, and well educated couple who will be visiting paris between dec 9-10, 2013.

If another nice couple would like to meet and have fun. Let us know.

U can drop us an email to
    laroush3@gmail.com

20. LynGordon

LynGordon New Member

Nationality:
    Norwegian (NO)
    Languages:
    English, French
    Hi.

We're a couple (m38/w40) visiting Paris in the beginning of January.

We used to live in Paris, fell in love with the city and frequently visit. Libertine clubs are scattered around the town. We've previously experenced a few, below you'll see a short summary:
    - MoonCity:
    Located in Pigalle with is littered with sex shops. To find a large and elegant club here would seem unlikely, but this is what Mooncity truely is. In short, when entering you get a towel and a large piece of fabric and change in a rather tight locker room. Then you may relax in the bar, enjoy some of the jacuzzi, hammam or sauna available ... and when you feel right you head into the area with various rooms for 'adult business'. Note, there are not many days reserved for couples.
    - Eclipse:
    MoonCity's smaller sister. Located nearby Centre Pompidou. Same features, but smaller. More oriented towards couples, so most days are couples only.
    - Overside:
    Night club on the left bank. A bit har to find, but you just follow the trail of people. Bar area with a dancing floor upon arrival. Much to keep your eyes satisfied! Relatively small area for getting together where it will be quite busy as the night progresses.
    - No Comment:
    I'm sorry to say this place is closed. Elegant night club just behind Champs Elysses with plenty of rooms to have fun with your partner or more.

Best of luck!