Forum United Kingdom

Forum of expats in the United Kingdom: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Opportunity to win a £20 Amazon voucher

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by pamom, Jun 11, 2017.

1. pamom

pamom New Member

City:
    Edinburgh
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    Español, English, Français
    Hello everyone,

I am conducting a research at the University of Edinburgh. The goal is to understand the influence of risk taking in international assignments.

I am looking for expatriates that have been sent abroad for a long-term (more than a year) assignment.

It is a questionnaire that concerns only with risk taking. It is divided in 3 sections: questions about personality, questions about attitudes and 4 brief questions on international assignments. The completion of the questionnaire takes 15 to 20 minutes.

You will be receiving your results directly in the email address you decide to enter during the process. Participants will also enter a draw for a £20 Amazon voucher!

Just follow the instructions:
    1) Go to http://www.psy-key.com
    2) Enter access code: EXPAT1 then click continue.
    3) Follow the on-screen instructions

All of the information will be confidential and no names will be used in any document. The email address is only for you to receive your results.

If you encounter any problems with the tool or if you do not receive your results, please contact me at s1657780@sms.ed.ac.uk

I really appreciate your help,
    Pamela Orozco