Forum Berlin

Forum of expats in Berlin: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN A new way for newcomers to work their way around Berlin

Discussion in 'Berlin' started by louis_jaspr, Feb 10, 2017.

1. louis_jaspr

louis_jaspr New Member

Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, French, German
    Hi guys,

We're a group of five expats here in Berlin that quit our jobs to develop a platform for cash-free trade called Jaspr.

We have a few hundred people in the app, trading everything from smartphones to art classes, all without cash. It's a really cool way to meet nice people, save money, and get some experiences you wouldn't normally have. The last trade I did was cooking a gourmet diner for a couple who looked after my labrador :)

The app is particularly well suited for expats as it's a great way to swap furniture when they move in and out, language classes and help with translation, advice on German paperworks, petsitting and clothes for kids, etc... We have had an amazing response from the expat community here so I am taking the chance to share it with you as well.

The app will go live this spring so I hope to see you onboard then at the latest!

If you have any questions or comment about Jaspr I'm here!
    Louis

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    Our forum is not a place for free advertising. You might find our community appropriate as you target travellers.
    However if you want to exchange links with us, you should use our Directory of expat links, and offer links on your platform too.

That said, I also tried the link you provided befor to remove it and it did not work (directed to a 404 page).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...