Forum Zurich

Forum of expats in Zurich: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN New to Zurich

Discussion in 'Zurich' started by gabrielangel3000, Jan 6, 2006.

1. gabrielangel3000

gabrielangel3000 New Member

City:
    zurich
    hey everyone,
    my name is gabriel, 26yr old male, and i just moved here from cali. im out here teaching dance and an in the process of figuring this place out. if anyone is in the area and would like to get to know a new face, shoot me an emai and we can talk.
    take care and happy 06

2. JOKO

JOKO Active Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    MEETinZurich

Hi Gabriel!

I'm french, living in Paris and I am member of the Meetin Group here. A Meetin group has just been created in Zurich.

As it was just created, we know that everything has to be done, but as it has always been a succes in the differents cities (arround 85 in the world!), why should it be different in Zurich???

If you want further information about this FREE Social group go on this website:

www.meetin.org/city/meetinzurich

Do not hesitate to check the paris website to figure what can be done in this group:

www.meetin.org/city/meetinparis

You can also email me if you want more informations.

I hope to be helpfull!

Joel