Forum Peru

Community of expats Peru: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

New Members in Peru: Welcome!

Forum بيرو, Peru, Perú, Pérou, Περού, ペルー, Peru, Peru, Peru, Peru, Перу, 秘鲁, 秘魯: بيرو, Peru, Perú, Pérou, Περού, ペルー, Peru, Peru, Peru, Peru, Перу, 秘鲁, 秘魯

New Members in Peru: Welcome!

Postby texkourgan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com -

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Peru. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Peru?

How was your move? What happened for your first steps here? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

Re: New Members in Peru: Welcome!

Postby Natameryka » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello! My name is Nataly and I have lived in Peru about one year. I would also like to invite you to read my blog which is mostly dedicated to life in Peru.
Last edited by Cyrilexpat on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed

Natameryka

Nationality: Poland (pl)
Living in: Peru
Languages: english

Re: New Members in Peru: Welcome!

Postby Cyrilexpat » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:40 am

Hello,
We work hard on EasyExpat.com to provide information for expatriates. The forums are not a place to advertise and post links, but where you should be helping, providing information and tips. After enough infos and tips then you might link to another source. But messages such as "Hello there, you should read my blog!" are prohibited :evil:

I hope you understand and that we will see you again on the forum in order to share information about life in Peru :thumbup:
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)