Forum Namibia

Forum of expats in Namibia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice New Members in Namibia: Welcome!

Discussion in 'Namibia' started by bgcorki, Jun 28, 2013.

1. bgcorki

bgcorki New Member

City:
    Omaruru
    Living In:
    Namibia
    Nationality:
    Namibian (NA)
    Languages:
    English, Afrikaans
    Aspirant Expats

I am new to this forum, but since I have been looking into aspects of expatriation for some time, I think I can provide some thoughts and suggestions on the matter. Our blog http://bit.ly/1aeCSo3 should supply aspirant expats with some suggestions to prepare themselves. There are obviously different levels of entry into this field according, among other things, to your financial situation. There is the matter of your health and the health of those members of your family who will accompany you. You may want to take a last holiday in the country you are leaving. Whatever your immediate or long term aims, you might avail yourself of taking a look at our blog: http://bit.ly/1aeCSo3

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Re: Aspirant Expats

Hello & welcome! Introduce yourself at the welcome wagon and add your blog to BlogExpat to be considered for interviews, articles & awards.

You should also consider adding information to the forum for Namibia. I am sure people would be interested in hearing more about life there and could learn from your experience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com -

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Namibia. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Namibia?

How was your move? What happened for your first steps here? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...