Forum Bangalore

Forum of expats in Bangalore: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN New in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by catseyes, Aug 12, 2009.

1. catseyes

catseyes Member

City:
    BANGALORE
    Hi

I am from Paris France and coming to bangalore next month , I am following my husband as he istaking a new assignment there. We need to find a flat and to settle , etc.....is anyone available to help me or to give me tips ?

Thanks

2. punjab000

punjab000 Member

City:
    Poland
    hi

hi there
    i am from India bt not from Banglore but i can give u idea that dnt worry its very cheap to live there and find flait but just aware from some thiefs about your luggage money, etc,, otherwise nice people and will help you as well.The Banglore is called flower city because alots of green area and gardens i hope you will like and enjoy...best of luck

byebye

3. catseyes

catseyes Member

City:
    BANGALORE
    thanks !!!

4. catseyes

catseyes Member

City:
    BANGALORE
    Is there any French people in Bangalore who can reply ? I'll be quite intested by your experience there !

5. lesfrenchcancan

lesfrenchcancan New Member

City:
    Bangalore, Inde
    Bonjour, nous sommes l'amicale des francophones a Bangalore> Vous pouvez aller faire un tour sur notre site http://sites.google.com/site/lesfrenchcancan/ ou vous trouverez beaucoup d'information pratique. Le site est en cours de construction mais deja bien fourni. En esperant que cela vous soit utile, Les French Cancan