Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Need some Information to live and and work in Poland

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by Mukesh Kalyan, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Mukesh Kalyan

Mukesh Kalyan New Member

City:
    Essen
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    Deutsch, English
    Hey all,
    I am Mukesh 22 years old. Now i am living and studying in Germany. I am from Bangladesh.
    My younger brother is highly interested to live in Poland. He also live in Germany and Student. So are there any possibilities for Bangladeshi students to work and live in Poland?
    If there are some possibillities to live and and work in Poland pls provide me all kinds of information and that would be very kind for me.

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...