Forum Qatar

Community of expats Qatar: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

I need help to get a letter of good conduct

Forum قطر, Katar, Qatar, Qatar, Κατάρ, カタール, Qatar, Qatar, Katar, Catar, Катар, 卡塔尔, 卡塔爾: قطر, Katar, Qatar, Qatar, Κατάρ, カタール, Qatar, Qatar, Katar, Catar, Катар, 卡塔尔, 卡塔爾

I need help to get a letter of good conduct

Postby Guayana33 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:44 am

Greetings.
My name is Alberto Fuentes. I am from Venezuela. I want someone to guide me. on obtaining the letter of good conduct from qatar. for a job as an expatriate. because I have a pre contract and I only need that certificate. and what would be the cost and the steps. Luis.alberto_72@hotmail.com my mail. phone 058429174917

Guayana33

City: caracas
Nationality: Venezuela (ve)
Living in: Venezuela
Languages: español

Re: Good Conduct -Police Clearance- Certificate (PCC)

Postby Cyrilexpat » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:49 pm

It seems to be just a sort of legal check (like the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks or Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks in the UK).
I have found the following explanations on the Ministry of interior website:
Conditions for granting Good Conduct -Police Clearance- Certificate (PCC) For Expatriates
https://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/dep ... 22594.html

Details for CEID (Criminal Evidence and Information Department):
Phone : 44508666
Fax : 44508612
E-mail : ceid@moi.gov.qa

In any case you should be able to contact them by email.
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)

Re: I need help to get a letter of good conduct

Postby Stephaniemorris77520 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 am

Get your Qatar Police Clearance Certificate at; www.qatarpoliceclearance.com ; they will make all the necessary arrangements on your behalf, guarantee that your certificate is error-free and ensure it is delivered in the fastest possible time.

Stephaniemorris77520

City: Qatar
Nationality: Qatar (qa)
Living in: Qatar
Languages: English