Forum Madrid

Forum of expats in Madrid: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Native English Teacher Madrid (Preferred from USA)

Discussion in 'Madrid' started by albertosep, Oct 7, 2013.

1. albertosep

albertosep New Member

Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    Español, English
    Hi,
    I´m looking for a native english teacher, I´m interested in teachers from USA because of professional environment I usually need to talk and travel to USA, so I want to improve my level hearing and speaking.
    The idea is taking class in public place like starbucks or something like that, I´m located in Madrid my preferred areas are center or south but I´m flexible.. Each lesson should have 2 hours, I´m more focused in conversation but knowledge in grammar are welcome.
    My budget is 8 eur per hour, I´m also open to exchange I could teach Spanish.

Please if you are interested contact me : albertosep@gmail.com

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello & welcome albertosep!

You should try posting your job offer in our Job Listings for Madrid, Spain. Since you are also interested in an exchange, I recommend posting in our classifies for Language Exchange in Madrid. You may also try to connect with expats in your area through the Madrid expat network and maybe get a group together for an Expat Meet-up in Madrid. Also contact other people on the forum looking to exchange language skills:
    need-friends-madrid-t31680.html
    meeting-new-friends-madrid-t25789.html
    anyone-for-meeting-madrid-t28996.html

Someone also posted about an english pub in Madrid with an established meet-up: new-english-pub-madrid-t31199.html

Anyone else interested?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jen.125

Jen.125 New Member

Living In:
    Philippines
    Nationality:
    Albanian (AL)
    Languages:
    English, Italiano
    Hi,
    I’d like to tell you about the English coach who helped be get my goal band score for IELTS. Her name is Jen. She provided tutoring for me in preparation for my IELTS exam. She helped me with my writing and with my speaking fluency as well. I was able to have a band score of 7.5 because of her help. Maybe she can help you too. She has many students from different parts of the world. I’m sure she can teach you too and help you have your goal band score. Her Skype ID is aaaJENaaa.

Teacher's Contact Details:
    email: jendeluna@hotmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/jenismyenglishtutor
    http://www.youtube.com/ESLJen