Forum Poland

Forum of expats in Poland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Native English speaker - English Teacher

Discussion in 'Poland' started by Ahsoka23, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Ahsoka23

Ahsoka23 New Member

City:
    Warsaw
    Living In:
    Poland
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, French
    Hello ,

I am a native English speaker from New York City, USA and I am currently living in Warsaw, Poland. I provide English speaking services to corporate and individual clients. I teach English conversation, grammar, and I provide proofreading services. My rates are negotiable. If you are interested in my services then please contact me at luvie2003@gmail.com

Thank you.

2. Mark1976

Mark1976 New Member

City:
    Warsaw
    Living In:
    Poland
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Polish
    This is slightly off topic but might interest you. I have been working as a research scientist in Warsaw the past 6 years. I am from the UK and people, from time-to-time, ask me to do language corrections of their scientific papers and other documents. I am starting a website aimed at linking people who are native speakers with those who need their help, mainly for correction/editing/proof reading jobs.

If you are interested you can create your own profile on the site free and it will be available for users to see when looking for native speakers. Its also a jobs forum, so people can post jobs. The site is just starting, so now is a good time for new users, such as yourself, to get a profile up.

http://www.nativespeakersonline.com/

All the best,

Mark