Forum Pakistan

Forum of expats in Pakistan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Nadra Birth Certificate Nadra Marriage Certificate Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by aslam4, Dec 3, 2017.

1. aslam4

aslam4 New Member

Living In:
    Netherlands
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    english
    I thought to post it here who ever is needing to recent immigrate to canada , normally Birth Marriage Certificate From From Pakistan Union Council is essential for such need . i was worried with the same aspect but a friend of mine in Pakistan recommended these guys (In highlighted links) to obtain following documents :
    English Marriage Translation Of Nikkah Nama duly attested by Notary Public And Foreign Affairs Pakistan
    English Birth Translation of your Birth Certificate duly attested by Notary And Foreign Affairs Pakistan
    Nadra Marriage Certificate of your Manual Nikkah Nama duly attested by Foreign Affairs Pakistan
    Nadra Birth Certificate of your manual old birth record or with the help of your cnic`s / nicop it is obtainable and duly attested by Forein Affairs Pakistan. any one can apply even if he / she is from UAE , CANADA , Saudi Arabia , Australia , United Kingdom etc.

you may also need Police Certificate Character Certificate from Pakistan. this is mainly because it is required in later after express entry entity form forcanada specialy for those who are going through either assesment skrilled like WES , IQAS , CES ,ICAS etc through pakistan evaluation from IBCC ,HEC , HSC or HSSC / MAtric or Inter Board Pakistan where people mostly immigration from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities of Pakistan

you can visit this page to help you (copy and paste followed l i n k on your browser) http://goo.gl/ir265k

Best of luck