Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Multiple entry schengen visa

Discussion in 'Travel' started by ammyhus, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ammyhus

ammyhus New Member

City:
    Abu Dhbai
    Living In:
    United Arab Emirates
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English
    i am travelling to malta for a freinds wedding. i live in abu dhabi. abu dhabi does not have malta embassy or consulate so i will have to apply my schengen visa from the embassy of germany which allows to process the schengen visa for Malta.

i am looking for a multiplue visa . can some one tell me how easy it is to get a multiple schgen visa for my case.

i am traveling to malta visa switzerland and london and then to malta. from differenct airports.

on my first day i will transit from switzerland to london using a easy jet flight.

i will then fly from london to malta and then back to london using a easy jet flight will stay in malta for 5 days and in london for 4 days.

on my way back i am flying to switzerland and will stay there for 3 days.

my question now are.

i am entering in to the schengen zone 3 time during this visit. once when i land into switzerland on my way to london.
    2nd i go from london to malta. and third while coming back from london to switzerland. i understand that i need a multiple entry schengen visa for this trip.

i have reserved all my tickets for the trip including the hotel and i also have travelled to italy and spain before but on single entry. i also have valid Uk visa

whats are my chances of getting a multiple entry this time coz i need a multiple entry visa it else all my booking will go waste.

also does german embassy issue multiple entry visa. coz i heard not all embassy issue multiple entry visa.

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    It is true that not all embassies issue multiple entry. Have you checked directly with the German embassy you are planning at applying at?

It seems most places like to issue only a single entry and have you "prove" that you are reliable by following through with your plan, but you seem to have undertaken some detailed planning that may re-assure them.

Also- there was a somewhat similar discussion on the forums here which should give you some more insight.

Best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...