Forum Milan


Fora Expat w Milan: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Moving to Milan in 2008, from the US- Need information

Temat na forum 'Milan' rozpoczęty przez MovingtoMilan2008, Wrzesień 21, 2005.

  1. MovingtoMilan2008

    MovingtoMilan2008 New Member

    Dołączył:
    Wrzesień 21, 2005
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Miasto:
    United States
    Hello All,

    Let me thank those who have answered my call for information. Thank you.

    I am an American moving to Milan in 2008 and I need all the help I can get. If anyone can be so kind to provide any information on the following subjects:

    1) Finding work- I am a licensed Real Estate Agent here in the states. I would consider another line of work, what types of jobs are available?

    2) Housing- I am looking for a home outside the city. Where are good places to search for homes? What are some of the smaller cities outside Milan?

    3) Salaries and Cost of Living- How much do utilities generally run? How are the food prices? Rent? Gasoline? What is the average salary in Milan? What is the standard of living?

    4) Transportation- Is it expensive to purchase a car as a foreigner? How is the public transportation? Does it extend to the suburbs? What does it cost?

    5) School System- I am bringing my family with me and we have a small child to send to school. Do they teach in English?

    6) Is English widley spoken? I am learning Italian to better assimilate and to be more successful in my new country.

    I have asked a lot of questions and I am grateful for any and all responses.

    Also, if you have any information that you think may be helpful; by all means please share.

    Thank you,
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Członek Załogi

    Dołączył:
    Luty 10, 2003
    Posty:
    8583
    Polubienia:
    22
    Miasto:
    London
    Kraj:
    Wielka Brytania
    Obywatelstwo:
    Brytyjski (GB)
    Język:
    English, Français
  3. NubianGoddess

    NubianGoddess New Member

    Dołączył:
    Wrzesień 29, 2005
    Posty:
    3
    Polubienia:
    0
    Miasto:
    Orlando
    Milano

    Ciao,
    I have been to Italy twice!! I have some friends there. I know several websites and actually but together a document on advice to go to Italy. I might not can answer all your questions, but you can email me at: whitecassandra@yahoo.com! :D
     
  4. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Członek Załogi

    Dołączył:
    Luty 10, 2003
    Posty:
    8583
    Polubienia:
    22
    Miasto:
    London
    Kraj:
    Wielka Brytania
    Obywatelstwo:
    Brytyjski (GB)
    Język:
    English, Français
    Re: Milano

    You can send contributions on Milan's pages using the form at the end of the city information pages.
     
  5. Mike in Milan

    Mike in Milan New Member

    Dołączył:
    Październik 25, 2005
    Posty:
    2
    Polubienia:
    0
    Miasto:
    Milan
    moving to Milan

    Hello
    I currently live in Milan and have been here for only 6 months so all or at least most of the querries you have I have had to deal with recently so email me on mbrowlands@yahoo.com if you want some help. I am from London originally so my English is my first language!
    Mike
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Dutch and an Austrian Moving to Milan Milan Maj 1, 2017
✎ EN Moving To milan Milan Czerwiec 10, 2013
✎ EN From London Moving to Milan Milan Czerwiec 17, 2010
✎ EN Moving to Milan Milan Luty 13, 2005
✎ EN Moving to Milan in April Milan Październik 20, 2003

Poleć forum