Forum Philippines

Community of expats Philippines: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Mom moved to the Philippines

Forum الفلبين, Philippinen, Filipinas, Philippines, Φιλιππίνες, フィリピン, Filippine, Filipijnen, Filipiny, Filipinas, Филиппины, 菲律宾, 菲律賓: الفلبين, Philippinen, Filipinas, Philippines, Φιλιππίνες, フィリピン, Filippine, Filipijnen, Filipiny, Filipinas, Филиппины, 菲律宾, 菲律賓

Mom moved to the Philippines

Postby joymeis249 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Hi, I am writing in behalf of my mom. She lived in Germany for about 32 years, worked there for several years until she got sick. She was receiving "rente" is what she calls it for a few years now. Her husband of 32 years passed away in mid of 2016 and she was devastated. She suffered from depression and totally neglected herself.

As her only child I did what I had to do. I went to Germany and took her home to the Philippines. We flew to the Philippines in mid of December 2016. She did not receive her December "rente" and up to this date as well.

My problem is, how do I transfer her "rente" to the Philippines? She already opened a bank account in the Philippines. I am hoping to get some help thru this site. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you!

joymeis249

City: Florence
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English, Filipino

Re: Mom moved to the Philippines

Postby Cyrilexpat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:15 am

Hello,

How did she receive the "Rente" before? Was it transfered to her German bank account?
If she kept a bank account in Germany incould be paid there and you may transfer to the bank account in Philippines.

Otherwise maybe cheques could be sent? You should get in touch with the German administration.

Best of luck and see you soon on the forum.
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)