Forum Milan


Les forums de l'expatriation à Milan: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Musicians!

Discussion dans 'Milan' démarrée par figurehead, 3 Août 2012.

  1. figurehead

    figurehead New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    3 Août 2012
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Masculin
    Ville:
    Milan
    Pays:
    Italie
    Nationalité:
    Italien (IT)
    Langues:
    Italian, English, Espanol
    Hi all,

    just quickly about myself: I'm italian and I came back to Milan after 4 years in the UK. Wrong choice! :)
    I'll be back to Albion next year but in the meanwhile i would like to meet other musicians for some chilled jam session or even world domination :mrgreen:

    I'm appealing here because i'm quite disappointed with italian musicians, talking about themselves and not about music. So, if there is some broad-minded musician out there, please let me know.

    I'm not specifying my instrument or music orientation as this board might become a meeting point for musicians, regardless the fact i will be interested or not.
     

Partager cette page