Forum Open Bar


Les forums de l'expatriation Open Bar: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Madrid Bars?

Discussion dans 'Open Bar' démarrée par Don Rich, 6 Avril 2005.

  1. Don Rich

    Don Rich New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    6 Avril 2005
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Ville:
    Madrid
    Hi,

    I was just wondering if any ex pats on here know of any bars in Madrid that will be televising the Newcastle United V Sporting Lisbon Quarter Final of the UEFA Cup game on Thursday evening???

    I have asked all of the Spanish folks that I already know and they are all unaware, also I havent seen any advertisments in any Bars in the city...and ´gooogle´wasn´t too helpfull either.

    please HEEEYYYIIILLLPP!!


    Rich.
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN MADRID!!! free drink for foreign students!!!!! Open Bar 26 Juin 2007
✎ FR Blog d'une expatriée à Madrid Open Bar 17 Juin 2007
✎ FR SOIREES FRANÇAISES à Madrid Open Bar 8 Septembre 2004

Partager cette page